Friday, August 21, 2009

Hot Knobs and Century Hardware added to shopping cart!

Well...for those of you that check the website, you will know that we've finally gotten the on-line shopping cart working properly! Payment methods are PayPal Express or PayPal. This makes it secure. We allow orders from the US, Canada, US Virgin Islands and Puerto Rico. I have included some Plymouth, Malabrigo, Prism Stuff and Impressions, Saki, Merino Mia and Lace Wool and Tilli Tomas' Beaded Lace and Voile de la Mer. I am also happy to say that I have started to include some cabinet hardware. You will find some of the most unique glass square knobs and pulls from Hot Knobs. They are handcrafted in the USA. The colors are wonderful and they sure would add a much needed boost to any kitchen decor. There is also some beautiful new pieces from Century hardware. Watch for new hardware additions.

Please remember...if there is a yarn that you want and you don't find it on the shopping cart, please call Needles & Knobs (727) 345-5662. If I have the yarn in the store, I can load it for you so that you can purchase it on line or if I don't have it, I'm happy to special order your favorite color.

All cabinet hardware is special order so please be patient.

No comments:

Post a Comment